Any company (including sole traders) that carry out masonry work in New Zealand may apply to become a member of the New Zealand Masonry Trades Association (NZMTA).
Being a NZMTA member means:
• Any member of your company has free access to seminars;
• Your company is listed as a member on our website;
• You receive regular newsletters keeping you up to date with information;
• You have access to our members only portal;
• You get use of member resources and templates;
• You can access group buying discounts;
• You are supporting work to protect and promote the industry.
Complete this form to register your company with the New Zealand Masonry Trades Association Registration costs $500 + GST per annum.